We Know How Difficult Getting Started Can Be
DECIDE ON YOUR STYLE.
Porcelain tiles with fabric design is the latest trend for 2018. Carpet and Rug designs can be used in Living areas and Bathrooms. Fabric like kitchen and bathroom tiles bring beautiful decoration patterns, softness and comfort into interior design, creating new look and pleasant relaxing feel. You can cover the entire wall or decorate just a part of the wall with tiles that imitate fabrics, adding color and texture
Since 1993 we have supplied tiles to more houses than any other local tile supplier. We supply tiles to many Luxury housebuilders throughout South Bucks and Oxfordshire.
Here Is How We Can Help
Phosfluorescently engage worldwide methodologies with web-enabled technology.
- It starts with a visit You can simply drop in or better still make an appointment to see one of our consultants. This way we can make sure we have plenty of time to spend with you.
- Share your ideas Bring us as many images and ideas you have for your scheme. We will advise on suitable finishes and types of tile etc. and will only suggest tiles that are technically appropriate for your project.
- We do the leg work We will provide a range of options for you to consider including samples if required and provide a detailed quotation. We will advise on suitability, design and colour as well as liaising with your architect designer or contractor. We can also provide a cleaning and care specification to keep your tiles in perfect condition.
- You decide at your leisure Take samples home, look at them in different lighting conditions, this can make a huge difference to the appearance of the tiles. Tiles are supplied from stock or imported specially for you normally this takes 2 – 3 weeks.
- Give us the go ahead Giving us as much notice as possible is preferable. Factories are occasionally out of stock of popular ranges. If you order in plenty of time we will store your tiles until you need them.
- Send us a picture We would love to see the finished result.